Friday, October 12, 2007

Etsy Store

The boxes are in. I repeat the boxes are now in. LOL I have no excuse to procrastinate. I just posted two items to my Etsy shop Sugar Toppers. And when I get done posting this I am going back to post more. Here goes nothing gulp. Thanks to all the positive feedback from my family friends and the sweet ladies on the flickr groups I am taking the leap. I talk like it's a huge jump tons of people have Etsy stores heck this is my second one. I guess for some reason this one is more personal to me I have more invested in it and want it to do really well so all those hopers and wishers send one out for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just stumbled across your Etsy shop and I just fell in love with your stuff! I will definitely need to find a reason to celebrate with cupcakes sometime soon! I love your three-step directions, as well.

Good luck with your shop!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Congratulations!!! I really do love your Halloween designs!