Thursday, October 25, 2007

Exciting Week for Sugar Toppers

This week has been exciting. Sugar Toppers has been on two different blogs Earthenwood Studios and Cupcakes take the Cake. Call me lazy but a lot of time when I go to my blog I just go to Google and type in sugar toppers then find a post and log in from there. So while at work today it was a complete surprise to see a post about my Sugar Toppers on Cupcakes Take the Cake. Thank you very much ladies for making my day. In addition I got beads in the mail yesterday and today. Words can not express how cool the ceramic beads over at Earthenwood Studios are. Melanie snuck in some sweet cupcake beads and the coolest little ceramic air freshener with my Halloween stash. I adore them all. So all you cupcake lovers run don't walk to her site and check out her line of snack beads. I will have to post pictures later this week. Tonight I would like to draw your attention to the lovely photo on the left soon to be the next topper addition to my Etsy store.

1 comment:

melanie brooks said...

YAY! I am glad you are enjoying the beadies!

Congrats on gettingon Cupcakes take the Cake! I love that blog! I often go there when I feel a lil sad, to pick my self up!