Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bumps in the road

This week I have been patiently waiting for the awaited boxes to come in. Tonight I started thinking I never received an order confirmation. So I decided to call the box company and its official the order never went though. So I replaced my order or should I say I placed my order for the first time tonight. But the good news is the company is based out of my state they will ship out tomorrow and be here by Friday. I have almost completed my first order of sugar toppers. They are for the sweetest little girls first birthday. Thanks for being my first customer Princess Grace I really hope you like your toppers. Sorry about the bad photo I will shoot another when they are all set to box up and go.


2 comments:

Melissa J. Lee said...

Oooh, nooo! Well, I'm glad you thought to check up on them and that the new order is on its way. Love the birthday toppers!

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE JUST WONDERFUL!!!