Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Getting closer

Sometimes it feels like I am working and working on opening up my store but not getting any closer. I work during the day a full time Job then come home to a lively 3 year old. So daily I try to squeeze as much production time into Sugar Toppers as I can. With mini production goals to get me one step closer to my ultimate goal of world domination. I will order my boxes at the end off this week. Who would have thought boxes would be such a hard item to decide on colors shapes, outside boxes FDA food safe. I ended up going with ones that I think will hold my product the best and keep them safe and sound. And I found these super cool indestructible outside shipping boxes that can hold up to 200lbs on top of them. So the the sugar can stay safe and sound inside.

1 comment:

Melissa J. Lee said...

I love the new banner - gorgeous photograph! Yum!