Friday, October 26, 2007

Good Witch

As a child my mom always made our costumes. She would probably disown me from the family if I went to the store and bought one. Nothing against people who do of course but its just a family tradition. This year is a big year for my daughter she got to pick what she wanted to be for Halloween she said a few things a few different times but what she ended up sticking with was a good witch. I have decided to ban the bad witches for a few more years so it's a good thing she is asking to be a good one. It was very sweet she asked Mam-ma are you going to be a Good Witch too? and then she asked her dad Dad-da are you going to be a Good Witch? I have always been a procrastinator so this weekend I will be wrapping up the costume. I have already made and remade the pink skirt with yards and yards of pink tulle. I just need a top and probably a shall just in case it's cold. Wish me luck.





3 comments:

jessica said...

Aww, I bet she will be absolutely adorable! And Kudos to you for making her costume... :) My little girl wanted to be the island princess from barbie's new movie. Fortunately, Wal-Mart had just that! ;)

Melissa J. Lee said...

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only procrastinator when it comes to Halloween costumes. I know she'll be absolutely adorable as Glinda!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Toronto,

Where the "Paper Crown Queen" {from Etsy} resides...I love your cupcake decorations! Great talent!

Warm regards,

Gabriela